Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DCP 2015: A REAL WILD TIME

Hi everyone! On Saturday, I went to Animal Kingdom with my lovely roommates Kayla and Amy. The last time I went to Animal Kingdom was about 10 years ago, but even now it looks almost exactly how I remember it :) When we went to make Fastpass reservations for some of the bigger rides, the cast member that was helping us was nice enough to give us a Fastpass that we could use for whatever ride we wanted! The wait for Kilimanjaro Safari was already long and there weren't any Fastpasses left for the day, so we decided to use our freebie on that! Our roommate Brittany is training to be a tour guide on Kilimanjaro Safari and she happened to be training that day. We looked all over for her while we were in line waiting to get on the safari, and we finally found her right before we departed! She just started taking guests a few days ago and I can't wait to go on a safari with her as my tour guide! :)




the zebras were so close!

Later on, my roommates and I decided to get in line to meet Dug and Russell from Up!


They were so adorable! They are also the first characters I've ever officially met! When I was younger, I used to be scared of characters so I'm starting to make up for all that lost time :)


I met Pocahontas as well and she complimented the "stones" that I wore in my ears! ;) As a blogger who loves fashion, a compliment coming from straight from a princess is much appreciated! My OOTD for the day was a crop top from Nollie, my favorite black high waisted shorts from American Apparel, and my brown booties from DSW.


I've been getting great feedback since I've started posting about my adventures on the Disney College Program! I hope you've been enjoying my posts so far, I've had so much fun doing them. Leave me suggestions down below for any other posts that you would like to see or just say hi! :)

until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs