Monday, February 16, 2015

SPRINGSPIRATION

Hi everyone! Can I just tell you how great it feels to have a day off from work?! Mondays and Tuesdays have become my weekend down here in Florida (i have my creativity and innovation class on tuesdays) and today has been a productive Monday so far so I thought I would do a fashion post for you all! The warm Florida weather and sunshine have had me in a springy sort of mood lately...and I had a peek at either Billabong or Roxy's (can't remember which one...i was at city walk the other day in a big store with both brands) spring/summer collection and I was so inspired by it! I would have bought every single piece if I could only afford it...sigh...



white

When I was looking at the Roxy/Billabong collection the other day, I saw the most beautiful white kimono! To me it screamed spring, as white brings to mind newness and lightness. You can't go wrong with Converse and I really like the zipper detail on these white ones!

  


sassy spring

I love crop tops! I think it is so adorable to wear a crop top with high waisted shorts or a high waisted skirt (or in this case a skort, throw back to elementary school much?) and show just a sliver of stomach. Also, can we talk about the return of the jelly sandal?! Like my temporary aversion to scrunchies, I was a bit hesitant to embrace the jelly sandal's new found popularity but I won't lie...I really want a pair! I especially like this high heeled pair because it puts a more grown up twist on a childhood classic. Oh, and I think this shirt is hilarious...sassy, just how I like it ;)

ahs

If this outift looks even vaguely familiar to you, then congrats! You are an avid watcher of American Horror Story like me and we are now best friends ;) AHS is one of my favorite shows and although the third season was not my favorite by any means, the fashion featured in the third season was! Witches in New Orleans made for some very interesting outfit choices, and ever since then I have always yearned to wear black floppy hats and peasant dresses. I have a slight obsession with platform wedges like these ones, there is just something about them! I'm a sucker for grunge, what can I say.

Polyvore is a great tool, but man does it make me want to go shopping...if anyone would like to donate to the Shannon Is A Poor College Student shopping fund feel free because girl needs to hit up Forever 21 really soon ;) I hope you all enjoyed this fashion post, I love putting outfits together so if this is something you would like to see more of let me know down below! I'm open to any and all suggestions and I love hearing from you guys, so don't be shy!

until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I'm digging the grunge feel; I'm a sucker for it myself. Chunky shoes for the win.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs