Monday, September 22, 2014

BYE, BYE CHAPPED LIPS!

Hi everyone! Okay, so I don't know about you guys, but as soon as the weather starts to turn chilly (which it definitely is in New England now...sad face) my lips take a turn for the worse. Even though I use lip balm on a daily (more than daily really...i'm kind of obsessed) basis, they still manage to end up dry and chapped without fail. But, I found a product this summer (i know, random time to discover a lip scrub) that I've just recently fallen completely in love with!


What is this miraculous product, you ask? It's the Whipped Cherry lip scrub by Bite Beauty and it's smells as good as it sounds! (Every time I use it, I'm very tempted to have a nibble...) As you can see, it comes in this adorable packaging, and a nice glass pot I might add! Despite the fact that you can't really eat it, the lip scrub is 100% natural and contains healthy vitamins! Also, it is paraben/sulfate/phthalate free :) 


As you can probably tell, this scrub is not the most exfoliating of lip scrubs. I would say something like Lush's Ocean Salt is much harsher (although it gets the job done) than this one. At first, I was on the fence about this scrub because I didn't think it was exfoliating enough, but as I've incorporated it into my skincare routine I've definitely noticed a difference! In addition to being a gentle exfoliater, this scrub does an amazing job of moisturizing as well! After I use it, I can't help but touch my lips because they're so soft :)


For me, this product (despite it's hefty $18 price tag) is a chilly-weather essential of mine and is lovely to use! It's delicious scent alone is a reason to buy it ;) Comment below if you've ever used this product or if you'd try it! Also, let me know how you tackle chapped lips! I'll link below to the Sephora website where you can purchase this product if you're interested.


until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Ah I have to try this product, my lips get so dry and chapped when it's cold! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! definitely give it a try, you wont regret it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs