Monday, January 23, 2017

THANK YOU, WESTWORLD... [BOOK UPDATE 3]

For once, I feel like the writing gods have smiled upon me.

Or at least they sent me Westworld (and its brilliant soundtrack) to fuel my inspiration/creativity.


Bless.

I'm about 1,000 words in and feeling good.

I had my boyfriend read what I've written so far and he sure had some great insight into how I should proceed...he even got me thinking about things I haven't even thought of yet. He's so smart.

And totally getting a big shout out when this book comes to fruition!

Anyways, these posts make me feel accountable/like I actually might be making process even though no one probably reads them...eh, who cares.

Hopefully someday when this book is published and I'm a roaring success in the realm of YA, I can look back on these and smile.

We'll just have to see, won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs