Thursday, October 16, 2014

CURRENT OBSESSION: MELANIE MARTINEZ




Hi everyone! This is going to be a super short post about my current obsession: Melanie Martinez :) I believe Melanie was on The Voice last season (she didn't win but who cares because she is perfection, oh and she's 19 like what) I first heard her song "Carousel" in the promo for American Horror Story: Freak Show (love) and I wanted to hear more because it was so fitting! I found out recently that the song was hers, and she just released the music video for "Carousel" a couple days ago! It's super creepy and eerie, which is in line with my taste, especially around Halloween time ;) Is cutesy creepy a thing? Because I feel like that's how I would describe Melanie's style, and I love it! I can't embed the music video for some reason, but I'll link to it below so you can watch it! Also, her song Dollhouse is amazing and the video is cutesy creepy too. But mostly creepy because dolls terrify me. I've been listening to Melanie non-stop for the past few days, so you should probably look her up. You wont regret it!


until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs