Sunday, October 5, 2014

#STUDYABROADSUNDAY: BATH, ENGLAND

Hi everyone! This post is the next installment in my #StudyAbroadSunday series! Second stop: Bath, England! I traveled to Bath with a big group of my American friends and the other international students, and we were all amazed to be surrounded by so much history! (That can be said about pretty much everywhere I went, the UK is overflowing with history...) Bath was one of my favorite trips, as it has always been on my list of places to see! We spent the first part of our day just wandering around the city, and then we ventured into the baths themselves! (Well...not into the water...you know what I mean) Hope you enjoy perusing my photos :)





One of the many beautiful cathedrals that I visited

Here we are in front of the cathedral! I'm sporting the purple hood ;)





Ooooh...steamy!


Me in front of the bath!

And me not following the rules and touching the water...I'm a rebel :)

until next time,

3 comments:

  1. I did a study abroad one summer, which wasn't long enough FYI, and we kind of traveled from London, Paris, & ended in Barcelona. I wish I could relive it and I have enjoyed seeing your experience so far.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can it ever really be long enough?! :) it was the best decision i ever made, and i loved every second of it. i'm glad you are enjoying my posts, more to come for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for Liebster Award!
    Check it out here! http://planet-lux.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs