Thursday, March 12, 2015

AN ASSORTMENT OF SNAPSHOTS

Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from the last week or so :)

the mad hatter took a selfie with me!


Right now at Hollywood Studios (soon to be renamed apparently, boo) they have the carriage from the new Cinderella movie, so I had to take a perfectly princess-like picture with it!


Hollywood Studios is really starting to grow on me...after all it is home to two of my favorite attractions, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster (<3 Aerosmith <3) and this beauty of course!

i'm in the second row on the right if you're wondering lol

I'll leave you with this gem of a ride photo! Rocketing from 0 to 60 miles per hour in a millisecond is only slightly terrifying...but being serenaded in my ear by the sweet, sweet silky voice of Steven Tyler sure does calm me down ;)

until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs