Tuesday, March 17, 2015

HELLO, GORGEOUS: INTRODUCING THE DAYDREAM COLLECTION BY WARBY PARKER

Hi everyone! It's no secret that I am a sunglasses junkie (this should suffice as evidence) so when Warby Parker got in touch with me about helping launch their brand spankin' new collection I was over the moon!




It's called the Daydream Collection and I think it's appropriately named because the last few days I've found myself daydreaming about owning a pair! Some of the frames are completely new while others are tried and true designs  that have gotten a spring overhaul! After looking through the entire collection, I've picked three of my personal favorites to show you all...


These were definitely the first pair that caught my eye. They are the Topper Crystal sunglasses and to me they scream summer! The clear design of these sunglasses is what attracted my attention because I don't think I've ever seen something like them before, and I've certainly never owned a pair like this. I like the roundness of the frames (it suits my face better) and I could see myself wearing them with my more "grungy" looks.


The Piper Petal Tortoise sunglasses are another favorite of mine! I love the cat-eye shape of the frames, it reminds me a bit of 50's fashion. I've owned a few pairs of tortoise sunglasses in the past however this particular print is quite unique I think. Think poodle skirts meets Audrey Hepburn.


My last pick out of the Daydream Collection is this pair, aka Madison English Oak. The shape of the frame is similar to my Wayfarers, which I like. The grainy, wood look reminds me of an old-school surfboard for some reason and that makes me think of California. Which makes me happy, because I miss California <3

I think the Daydream Collection by Warber Parker has something to offer everyone with a true smorgasbord of designs, frames, and colors. You know that you've found a great pair of sunglasses when you find yourself planning (or wanting to plan) entire outfits around them, and I definitely believe this to be the case with this collection! When it comes down to it, fashion is really about inspiration and when a piece in turn inspires you to be more daring or  more true to yourself that's when you know you're onto something.

Want to know something really exciting? You know you do. As of today you can go to the Warby Parker website and order any of these lovely pairs of sunglasses for yourself! And even better for every pair of glasses purchased, Warby Parker donates a pair of glasses to someone who needs them! I don't know anything better than treating yourself to a quality product and helping someone in need at the same time :)

until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs